openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Ignacio Andreu" <plunch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Translate documentation
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2008 21:05:37 GMT
Yes, I know, the documentation is really huge! The main work is at the
beginning, and then take care with the changes in the main documentation.
Since I started in the Google Summer of Code and Apache OpenJPA I have been
trying to colaborate, so this is not the problem. To do documentation is not
my main passion, this is maybe the main problem, I always prefer to code.

Anyway, if there is more Spanish people (or Spanish speakers) interested in
this stuff we can coordinate our work and do it together.

Regards,

- Ignacio