openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From KiranGupta <documentu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Training & jobs
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 08:50:52 GMT

“Join us to make future”
FOR OPT/F-1 STUDENTS
FREE TRAINING
FOOD ACCOMODATION
H1B PROCESSING 	FOR L1/ L2/ H1/ H4/ EAD/ GC
EXCELLENT OPPRTUNITIES
TRAINING
PLACEMENT
Highly Competitive offers for New H1b Transfers
About Us:
V2 technology inc is serving NJ since 2005, for us our employees are of
utmost importance. Our highly skilled and dedicated instructors train you
explicitly in market-related technologies for today and tomorrow. We will
work with you in developing marketing strategies and finding the assignments
of your choice.
We not only help you get a job but we build your long lasting careers!!!
What are we Looking for:
Excellent communication skills.
Valid F1/ OPT/ CPT/ H1/ H4/ L1 or valid work status (EAD, GC).
Bachelors’ degree in CS/ IT or previous IT experience.
Preferably (not mandatory) Master's Degree in Computers/ Electronics or
previous IT experience.
Willing to relocate anywhere in USA.
What’s The Deal:
H1-B sponsorship to F1/ OPT/ H4/ L1/ L2/ E3/ EAD
Transfer of H1 & L1 visas.
Green Card sponsorship through PERM
Job focused professional training in
Java/ J2EE
.NET
Documentum
Share point
Oracle
Data Modeling
Relocation assistance- airfare, hotel accommodation, car rental etc
Guarantee lowest bench period.
Employee referral program.
Effective Resume writing help, Marketing and Placement.
Technical mock interviews. Preparation of In Person Interviews
100% Guaranteed placement
Get in Touch:
Contact immediately to know more about the opportunities with us
at:609-843-0312
or
write mail at jobs@v2techinc.com
Contact person : John