openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Sutter" <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] OpenJPA logo (was Re: about OpenJPA logo)
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2008 13:06:17 GMT
I think the idea of a logo sounds great.  We've thrown around the idea a few
times, but have never followed up on it.  I am quite flexible on the
requirements, as are most other committers and PMC members.  Let's use this
thread to discuss the topic and then maybe we can announce a competition of
some sort.

Thanks,
Kevin (Committer and PMC member)