openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Ognjen Blagojevic <ogn...@etf.bg.ac.yu>
Subject Re: Selecting multiple objects - bug?
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2008 09:55:56 GMT
According to JPA spec, this seems to be bug:

"4.8.1 Result Type of the SELECT Clause"

states:

"The type of the query result specified by the SELECT clause of a query
is an entity abstract schema type, a state-field type, the result of an
aggregate function, the result of a construction operation, or some
sequence of these."

Since "m, p" in the given query represents "some sequence of" entities,
it should be allowed.

Could anyone, please, confirm that this is erratic behavior before I
raise u bug in JIRA?

Regards,
Ognjen