openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Prateek <ag.pratee...@gmail.com>
Subject Design JPA Utility
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2008 08:12:26 GMT

Hi All,

I am collecting requirements/suggestions to write some utilities for JPA
that can make developers life better and faster. I would like to hear from
your experience about pain points and what you did to over come that.

It will be great if we could collect all such points and come up with a set
of utility classes that can speed up the JPA development.If you already used
some such utilities lets bring them together and harvest best of them as
well.

At this point its just an idea which is lingering in my mind , looking
forward to your support to come up with some concrete thing.

Thanks.

Prateek