openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Pinaki Poddar <ppod...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve OpenJPA 1.2.0 release
Date Sun, 03 Aug 2008 20:26:55 GMT

but can you explain your "far reaching" comment?

Apologies for sounding like a 'flip-flopper' during this election session:
  My initial impression was that the change will impact adding elements to
any detached proxy collection. If that were the case then that is a serious
enough case to warranty a resolution. But on a second look, the impact seems
to be narrower.
  Need more investigation before making any further (wrong) statement.

  Regards --