openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Linskey <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject snapshot process (was: Re: Documentation links and content "out of date")
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2008 22:56:35 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to get the snapshot process working as closely to the new
release process as possible. From what I can tell, mvn release:prepare
is really oriented towards releases, not towards snapshots. Does
anyone know of an equivalent snapshot target that we could use?

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
202 669 5907