openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Linskey <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Collaborative Testing
Date Sat, 05 Jul 2008 18:22:21 GMT
>> So I guess it depends on what you mean by publish.
>
> OpenJPA build process will create a OPENJAP_TESTS.zip containing

As it turns out, PersistenceTestCase, and SingleEMFTestCase (probably
the three most useful bits of JUnit-infrastructure) don't have much in
the way of external dependencies. We could simply include those two
classes in the normal openjpa.jar, maybe renaming them to
PersistenceTestBaseClass and SingleEMFTestBaseClass to avoid potential
issues with test-running infrastructures that scan the entire
classpath for things ending in TestCase.

-Patrick