openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Pinaki Poddar <ppod...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Collaborative Testing
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2008 15:10:11 GMT

> We could simply include those two  classes in the normal openjpa.jar
1. Source code for these few classes will be useful to the test developers
and should be distributed.
2. Distributing the test classes separately may simplify testing against
different versions of openjpa.jar
3. The source code for a exemplar 'real' test and domain classes that use
these base classes, follow naming/coding conventions should be distributed
too.

The above considerations led me to suggest a separate (small) jar than
piggybacking openjpa.jar for distribution.