openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Arun Nagarajan <anaga...@in.ibm.com>
Subject Persisting Inner classes
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 16:09:51 GMT
Hi,
        I am using OpenJPA for persistence. The java classes are generated
from XML Schema using XML beans technology. The java types to be persisted
are being generated as inner classes by XML Beans. After writing the
mapping information in the form of xml to map those persistable classes to
DB, I ran the code to persist the java types.

I got the following error.

the class "com.ibm.retail.Product.InnerProduct" listed in the
openjpa.MetaDataFactory configuration property could not be loaded;
ignoring

Can you please let me know whether OpenJPA supports persisting inner
class. My inner class is a static inner class.

Thanks and Regards,
arun...
Arun N,
IBM