openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Dick" <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject 1.0.3 release.
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 18:14:30 GMT
Hi all,

I think I've made most of the pom.xml changes that will make the release
process a bit easier.

To that end I'd like to do a 1.0.3 release to test out the process for real.
I'll take a quick pass through the open JIRA issues and defer the ones that
don't seem critical. If there are any issues that people think are critical
for the next release just let me know or update the JIRA.

We (WebSphere) are also interested in creating a 1.2.x branch and release in
the near future - so if you see anything that needs to go into 1.2.0 please
indicate that in the JIRA.

FWIW I'm volunteering to be the release manager for 1.0.3 and 1.2.0 - since
I've done all the changes to the pom files it only seems fair :-)

Thanks,

-Mike