openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Dick" <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JoinColumn annotation broken in openjpa-1.2.0-SNAPSHOT?
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2008 17:57:13 GMT
Hi Tim,

I've opened a JIRA on your behalf :
*OPENJPA-626<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA-626>.
*It's relatively painless to create a JIRA account and you'll need one to
update the issue. It would be helpful for us (and anyone else who hits this
problem) if we could document the solution to the problem in the issue.

It's no big deal if you don't open an account though, just putting in my
$0.02.

-Mike