openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Dick" <mik...@apache.org>
Subject Re: maven repository - 1.1.0 is broken
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 22:27:32 GMT
Hi all,

For the time being I've put the missing artifacts on people.apache.org under
my home directory. You can access them by adding something like this to
pom.xml :
    <repositories>
        <repository>
            <id>mike's temporary repository</id>
            <url>http://people.apache.org/~mikedd/temp-repo</url>
        </repository>
    </repositories>

I'll do the same for the official mirrored repositories. They should sync up
again overnight and we'll be back in business.

-Mike