openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Dick" <>
Subject Re: maven repository - 1.1.0 is broken
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 22:27:32 GMT
Hi all,

For the time being I've put the missing artifacts on under
my home directory. You can access them by adding something like this to
pom.xml :
            <id>mike's temporary repository</id>

I'll do the same for the official mirrored repositories. They should sync up
again overnight and we'll be back in business.