openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Dick" <mik...@apache.org>
Subject Re: maven repository - 1.1.0 is broken
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 18:44:22 GMT
Hi Stojce,

It looks like only part of the artifacts were published to the maven
repository. Openjpa-parent, openjpa-examples were left out (might be others
that I missed). I haven't looked in depth but I'm guessing something went
wrong with the stage plugin when they were copied from our "voting"
repository to the production repository.

I'll take a closer look. Hopefully all we have to do is run the stage plugin
again to republish.

-mike