openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "FLOSS@FUB" <floss-sur...@inf.fu-berlin.de>
Subject survey request
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2008 14:45:06 GMT

Dear member,

in cooperation with the software engineering research group at Free
University of Berlin (Freie Universit├Ąt Berlin), we are currently conducting
an empirical survey on time consumption of participants in Open Source/Free
Software projects.

In this survey we want to find out how much time is consumed in the
different activities and aspects of Open Source/Free Software projects, such
as software development, maintaining or user support.

We would greatly appreciate you participating in our survey! This survey
will take you no more than 15 minutes of your precious time. It is now open
and will be closed on Tuesday the 1st of July. Note on data security: This
survey is anonymous, so no personal information will be asked.

As a gift in return we will share our insights with you (an URL is shown at
completion of the survey).

The Link to the survey: http://page.mi.fu-berlin.de/pepper/survey/

Thank You!!!

Contact: floss-survey@inf.fu-berlin.de