openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Linskey <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve OpenJPA 1.1.0 release
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 17:12:14 GMT
Hi,

The snapshots aren't getting uploaded to the Apache mvn snapshot
repository; I think I've figured out what's causing that. I'll see if
I can get the 1.1.x branch posting snapshots again. The contents will
be representative of, but not identical to, the download that I posted.

In the past, we haven't ever put release candidates into the mvn
snapshot repository, though, since they're not actually snapshots per
se.

-Patrick