openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Linskey <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: datacache
Date Wed, 28 May 2008 01:09:28 GMT
> Inconsistent in-memory entity model e.g. two-sides of relation set to
> inconsistent values or two fields mapping to same column set to
> different
> values -- are corner cases and better be addressed by documenting.

I believe that in general any inconsistencies in behavior with and
without data caching enabled should be treated as bugs, not as mere
documentation issues. As with all bugs, we must prioritize them
appropriately, but they must have entries in the JIRA system, so that
we don't just abandon the documented behavior as "correct".

-Patrick