openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Dick" <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve OpenJPA 1.1.0 release (take two)
Date Wed, 21 May 2008 14:18:52 GMT
I took a quick look at this and added the source and javadoc plugins to
trunk. They're only used if the release profile is active.

Beyond running them locally and not getting any errors I didn't do anything
to validate the source or javadoc jars so we might need to do some further
verification and investigation when we do the next release.

Sorry for hijacking the thread a bit.

-mike