openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve OpenJPA 1.1.0 release (take two)
Date Fri, 23 May 2008 15:56:24 GMT
Hi,

With 5 +1 votes, zero 0 votes, and zero -1 votes, the Apache OpenJPA
1.1.0 release is official! The following individuals voted +1:

Michael Dick
Patrick Linskey
Kevin Sutter
Ignacio Andreu
David Ezzio

I will update the downloads site and the maven repository later today,
and send out an announcement email once the artifacts have propagated.

Thanks to all who contributed to this release!

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
202 669 5907