openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Linskey <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SerialVersionUIDs
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 18:05:00 GMT
Let's fix it and rebuild a release. Interop is a good thing.

Do we have any tests that demonstrate and enforce serialization
compatibility across versions? It seems like if we are interested in
making interop guarantees, then we should come up with some test cases
that we can rely on moving forward.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey