openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Leake, Stephen" <stephenle...@fairisaac.com>
Subject Re: Bug in Enhancer?
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 09:25:48 GMT
Hi Patrick,

I did include the exception with my original post but here is the
relevant bit again:

<openjpa-1.0.3-SNAPSHOT-r420667:636088M nonfatal general error>
org.apache.openjpa.util.GeneralException: An error occurred while
enhancing com.test.entity.Test. Exception message: null

      at org.apache.openjpa.enhance.PCEnhancer.run(PCEnhancer.java:471)

      at org.apache.openjpa.enhance.PCEnhancer.run(PCEnhancer.java:4362)

      at
org.apache.openjpa.ant.PCEnhancerTask.executeOn(PCEnhancerTask.java:89)

      at
org.apache.openjpa.lib.ant.AbstractTask.execute(AbstractTask.java:172)

      at
org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:275)

      at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:369)

      at
org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1216)

      at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1185)

      at
org.apache.tools.ant.helper.DefaultExecutor.executeTargets(DefaultExecut
or.java:40)

      at
org.eclipse.ant.internal.ui.antsupport.EclipseDefaultExecutor.executeTar
gets(EclipseDefaultExecutor.java:32)

      at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1068)

      at
org.eclipse.ant.internal.ui.antsupport.InternalAntRunner.run(InternalAnt
Runner.java:423)

      at
org.eclipse.ant.internal.ui.antsupport.InternalAntRunner.main(InternalAn
tRunner.java:137)

      at
org.apache.openjpa.enhance.PCEnhancer.fromBackingFieldName(PCEnhancer.ja
va:3693)

      at
org.apache.openjpa.enhance.PCEnhancer.replaceAndValidateFieldAccess(PCEn
hancer.java:859)

      at
org.apache.openjpa.enhance.PCEnhancer.replaceAndValidateFieldAccess(PCEn
hancer.java:808)

      at org.apache.openjpa.enhance.PCEnhancer.run(PCEnhancer.java:449)

        ... 14 more

Steve.