openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve OpenJPA 1.1.0 release
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 16:52:46 GMT
Hi Patrick,

Nice job, but need a bit more to review.

There's a requirement that all artifacts have an md5 checksum in
addition to the asc signature.

Since we plan to put the jar files into the global maven repo, the
artifacts should be on the download site for review. The jar files
also need md5 and asc signatures.

Craig

On May 14, 2008, at 11:37 PM, Patrick Linskey wrote:

> OpenJPA Developers-
>
> A candidate build for OpenJPA 1.1.0 is available at:
>
> http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/1.1.0/downloads/
>
> Please review these artifacts and signatures, and vote whether we
> should release them as Apache OpenJPA version 1.1.0. Release notes
> for this release are included in the artifact, or can be browsed at:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openjpa/branches/1.1.0/openjpa-project/RELEASE-NOTES.html
>
> The Apache Release Audit Tool has been run on the release, and no
> missing licenses were found with the exceptions listed in the
> exclusion section of the "rat-maven-plugin" configuration in http://
> svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openjpa/branches/1.1.0/pom.xml .
>
> In accordance with http://www.apache.org/foundation/
> voting.html#ReleaseVotes , three +1 votes will be sufficient to
> approve the release for publication. While it is not possible to veto
> a release, the vote will remain open for the standard 3 day period
> (ending at 11:30pm Pacific on Monday 5/19) in order to allow people to
> thoroughly review the release and perform whatever additional testing
> they desire and raise any concerns or objections.
>
> A vote of "+1" means you approve of the release for publication, "-1"
> means you do not approve, and a "+0" or "-0" means you are neutral.
>
> Thanks in advance for your diligence in helping to ensure that the
> quality of the OpenJPA 1.1.0 release reflects the high quality of all
> of its contributors!
>
> -Patrick
>
> --
> Patrick Linskey