openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Linskey <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve OpenJPA 1.1.0 release (take two)
Date Tue, 20 May 2008 07:22:55 GMT
Hi,

javadoc:jar doesn't seem to work with our current pom structure; I'll
add this to the list of things to address with a modernization of
OpenJPA's mvn usage.

I ran source:jar and uploaded a full new m2 repository [2]. The source
jars got built locally, but did not deploy when I ran 'mvn
site:deploy'. Is that expected? Is there something special that needs
to be done to get the source jars through the process?

Thanks,

-Patrick

[2] http://people.apache.org/~pcl/release-candidates/1.1.0/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository-2/

--