openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "catalina wei" <catalina....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: about the initialization of DB2Dictionary
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 15:14:13 GMT
Hi Amy,
I am thinking about taking the if (isDB2ZOSV8xOrLater())  checking out from
createIndexIfNecessary() method.
I think all DB2 product supports unique index creation (will double check
that),
so you might try this to see if index is auto created for you.

This kind of changes requires regression verification against various
versions of DB2 before committing such changes.

The null pointer avoidance is checked-in under OPENJPA-555.

Catalina