openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <>
Subject Re: OpenJPA 1.1.0 release planning
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 19:40:43 GMT
On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 12:22 PM, Patrick Linskey <> wrote:

>  We (BEA) would like to get a 1.1.0 release underway so that we can
>  release off of the 1.1.x line for our upcoming WebLogic Server
>  release. Soooooo:
>  - Any objections to getting the process under way to make a 1.1.0 release?

Hi.  I meant to bring this up before now and seem to have only gotten
as far as subscribing to the mailing list. :)

Please review the release process to make sure that detached
signatures (.asc files) are produced for all artifacts in the Maven
repo, as well for as the normal release distributions.

(And looking at, there
should be .md5 checksums for those also.)

This page has some info on what's needed:

View raw message