openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: OPENJPA-149
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 01:32:00 GMT
IIUC this is the interface that abstracts the "requiresNew" tx policy
into a single method on the tm?

Personally I'd like openjpa to define such an interface and use it no
matter what the environment.  Then perhaps the websphere adapter code
can call the WAS interface/class using reflection?

I've been having big problems with openjpa in geronimo unless I
supply both the jta and non-jta datasources.  I have some hope that
if I can  implement such a "doInNewTx" method I'll be able to solve
these problems.

thanks
david jencks