openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: QueryCache scope question
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 06:23:04 GMT
>  PS: Would you guys be interested in a Coherence plugin for openjpa? I mean
>  I could contribute the code.

Definitely. However, the difficulty is that I don't really understand
how OpenJPA can compile it -- presumably we can't check the Coherence
jars into svn. IANAL, though. Maybe Cameron can chime in with a
solution?

>  We were using kodo here but run into issues - the kodo plugin was not
>  powerful enough (not was it functional really).

FYI, it should be easy to just plug in your own data and query caches
into Kodo; Kodo is essentially a layer on top of OpenJPA. So, you
should be able to just specify your data and query cache class names
(or cache manager class name) in your configuration properties.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
202 669 5907