openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From rob bygrave <rbygr...@yahoo.com>
Subject AutoFetch ...
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 10:37:56 GMT
Hi,

I'm Rob Bygrave and I have built the "AutoFetch" feature into the latest version of Ebean
ORM.

I understand you may be interested in implementing the "AutoFetch" feature into openJPA, which
would be great.

AutoFetch
http://www.cs.utexas.edu/~aibrahim/autofetch/

Ebean ORM
http://www.avaje.org/

My implementation (and my help) may be of limited use to you but I'd like to offer it. I feel
implementing AutoFetch will be specific to each ORM codebase so looking at my implementation
for Ebean is not likely to be of great use... however, it might be some use and I'm happy
to answer questions or thoughts on it.

Cheers, Rob.

Be a better friend, newshound, and