openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Sutter" <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Interesting claims from CocoBase...
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2008 19:55:12 GMT
Hi Fellow OpenJPA developers,
CocoBase is making some interesting claims on their performance as compared
to OpenJPA, Hibernate, and TopLink Essentials...

http://www.thoughtinc.com/cocobase_jpa_performance.pdf

Anybody have any experience with this "competitor"?  I put them in quotes
because, to be honest, this is the first time I have heard of them.
Although from their company bio, they have been in the persistence business
since 1993.

It's also interesting that they chose TopLink Essentials instead of
EclipseLink.

I haven't studied it yet, so I will keep my views to myself for now.  But, I
wanted to pass it on for your awareness...

Kevin