openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Ignacio Andreu" <plunch...@gmail.com>
Subject Is Apache OpenJPA interested in SoC?
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2008 09:08:27 GMT
Hi all,

Last year I participated in the Google Summer of Code program with Apache
OpenJPA, this year the SoC is already open and Apache is a mentoring
organization again. I'm not a student and I can't participate as student
but, in my opinion, OpenJPA could be a great place to contribute for some
students, at least the last year was an amazing experience for me.

Is anyone interested to participate as a mentor? A good way to recluit
student should be the Apache SoC WIKI[1] March 31 is the deathline to the
student proposal. IMHO it will be a great oportunity to involve new
contributors.

Cheers,

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2008