openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From jcarreira <jcarre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to wire up a StoreManager
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 06:05:35 GMT

Okay, but that's just moved the problem one level higher. At some point I'd
like to be able to have Spring build my instance and be able to pass it in
to OpenJPA to use, whether it be a BrokerFactory or the StoreManager itself.

Does anyone else wire OpenJPA up with Spring and pass in anything like the
DataSource to be used by OpenJPA? I want to be able to use the same objects
I'm using in my Spring configuration inside OpenJPA. Outside of a Servlet
context, I don't know how to look up the ApplicationContext to directly look
up the beans.