openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Pinaki Poddar <ppod...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to wire up a StoreManager
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 21:53:18 GMT

Hi,
  You can plug-in your store manager by the following:
   1. Extend AbstractBrokerFactory by overwriting the method
              protected abstract StoreManager newStoreManager();

      Let us call this extended BrokerFactory com.gigaspaces.BrokerFactory

   2. Let this method return an instance of your specialized StoreManager
       For example, here is the implementation of JDBCBrokerFactory:

       protected StoreManager newStoreManager() {
          return new JDBCStoreManager();
       }

   3. Then at runtime specify
        <property name="openjpa.BrokerFactory"