openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Abe White <awh...@bea.com>
Subject Re: FW: A consult request for a SQLServer SQL problem from JPA
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 18:26:43 GMT
Joe --

I've been asked to help with this issue.  Unfortunately SQL generation
is the messiest part of the OpenJPA codebase, and it'll take me some
time to remember how it all works.  To start with, can you show me the
JPQL (or JDOQL) query that's generating the alias-less subselect?

Also, please attach the relevant entities and code.