hi all,

somehow the enhancement task for ant changed between 0.9.7 and 1.0.x - the explanation in the openJPA docs
is not very detailed, at least because enhancing with the current 1.0.x release using an ant task as decribed in
the docs doesn't work for me - enhancing always fails with an "Invalid Argument Exception: class not found..." error....

could you please provide a more detailed example of enhancing via ant task in  the docs? I'm blocked to
upgrade from 0.9.7 to 1.0.x because I do not succeed in getting the enhancer to work with the current relase!!!

regards,
hans
Ing. Hans J. Prüller, B.Sc. (Hons)
http://hanzz.zapto.org