openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Compilation errors on trunk
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 01:39:09 GMT
Hi Rahul,

On Feb 6, 2008, at 5:28 PM, Rahul Thakur wrote:

> output with Maven 2.0.7
>
> <snip>
> apache\openjpa\openjpa-persistence\1.1.0-SNAPSHOT\openjpa-
> persistence-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
> [INFO]
> [INFO] Building OpenJPA JPA JDBC
> [INFO]    task-segment: [clean, install]
> [INFO]
> [INFO] [clean:clean]
> [INFO] Deleting directory C:\oss\openjpa\openjpa-persistence-jdbc
> \target
> [INFO] [resources:resources]
> [INFO] Using default encoding to copy filtered resources.
> [INFO] [compiler:compile]
> [INFO] Compiling 65 source files to C:\oss\openjpa\openjpa-
> persistence-jdbc\target\classes
> [INFO] [resources:testResources]
> [INFO] Using default encoding to copy filtered resources.
> [INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
> [INFO] Not compiling test sources

I'm running mvn --version Maven version: 2.0.6

My mvn install run compiles test sources:

[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
Compiling 372 source files to /Users/clr/openjpa/openjpa/trunk/openjpa-
persistence-jdbc/target/test-classes
[INFO] [antrun:run {execution: default}]
[INFO] Executing tasks

I'm wondering why doesn't yours?

Craig

> [INFO] [antrun:run {execution: default}]
> [INFO] Executing tasks
> 297  xml-persistence-unit  INFO   [main] openjpa.Tool - No targets
> were given.  Running on all classes in your persisten
> t classes list, or all metadata files in classpath directories if
> you have not listed your persistent classes.  Use -hel
> p to display tool usage information.
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.xml.SimpleXmlEntity

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!