openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Line endings
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 07:27:25 GMT
I think infra strongly suggest everyone uses these svn client
settings to avoid most of this kind of problem:

http://www.apache.org/dev/svn-eol-style.txt

I think there are scripts to help normalize stuff that has strayed
from these recommendations but I'm not sure where they are.

thanks
david jencks