openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Dick" <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 05:08:29 GMT
Hi Sebastian,

I took a look at the previous thread where you were having problems with a
missing class definition. I think you'll want something like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project name="build" default="enhance" basedir=".">
       <path id="build.classpath">
               <fileset dir="jar">
                       <include name="*.jar" />
               </fileset>
       </path>

        <path id="entity.classpath">
            <pathelement location="build"/> <!-- assuming your entities are
compiled to the build sub-directory -->
        </path>

        <path id="persistence.classpath">
            <pathelement location="../Persistence/build"/> <!-- assuming the
persistence project builds to its build sub-directory -->
        </path>

        <path id="openjpa.classpath">
            <pathelement location="${path.to.openjpa.jar}"/>
           <!-- pathelements for commons-lang, commons-pool, and other
dependencies go here -->
        </path>

       <target name="enhance">
               <java classname="org.apache.openjpa.enhance.PCEnhancer"
fork="true" failonerror="true">
                       <arg value="-p"/>
                        <arg
value="../Persistence/src/META-INF/persistence.xml"/>
                       <classpath>
                            <path refid="entity.classpath"/>
                            <path refid="persistence.classpath"/>
                            <path refid="openjpa.classpath"/>
                       </classpath>
               </java>
       </target>
</project>

You'll need to put the entities and openjpa jars on the classpath. It looks
like one or more of your entities depends on a class from the Persistence
project - which is why you got a NoClassDefFoundError earlier, so you'll
need to add that too.

Hope this helps,

-Mike