openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject new tests
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 16:03:10 GMT
Hi,

I just checked in a bunch of new tests and corresponding classes from
the BEA Kodo test suite. The tests were converted from old JDO tests,
and were adapted to be run in a variety of container environments. I
have converted them to successfully compile in an OpenJPA environment,
but thaht's about it -- certain parts of the base test framework
currently simply throw exceptions, and other leaf areas that I didn't
fully covert also throw exceptions.

I've disabled the new tests by specifying a massive exclusion list in
openjpa-persistence-jdbc/pom.xml; as we review the tests and make them
work, we can simply remove the exclusion entries for the passing
tests.

I also set up exclusion filters to ensure that inner classes are not
invoked by surefire's POJO test support.

I was able to run the non-excluded tests (i.e., 'mvn clean test') on
my machine and a Linux machine. If you have any problems, please let
me know.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey