openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compilation errors on trunk
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 03:05:36 GMT
-Dtest=false is a surefire thing. But note that now that we're using
the more recent version of surefire, -Dtest=false will report failure
at the end of the test run; -DskipTests will skip tests and report
success.

-Patrick

On Feb 7, 2008 6:33 PM, Pinaki Poddar <ppoddar@bea.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> The related build issue is enhancer still runs even when -Dtest=false
>      http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA-374
>
> This unnecessary enhancement slows down a modify-build-test-debug cycle.
>
> Some maven expert may suggest how to enhance conditionally?
>
> More naive question:
> which part of the build switches off the surefire test execution when
> -Dtest=false?

PC

> > persistence-1.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

> > ------

> > ------

> > /Users/clr/openjpa/openjpa/trunk/openjpa-persistence-jdbc/target/test-
> > classes

No
> targets

O,

> Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information
of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,
 proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then
delete it.

--
Patrick Linskey
202 669 5907