openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about the number of tests
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 20:28:31 GMT
It looks like surefire 2.4 fixes this issue. We were holding our tests
to surefire 2.2 for some reason (presumably a bug in 2.3); I've
removed that restriction, and the counts look much better now (at
least on the 1.0.x branch; the trunk build is still running).

The removal of the 2.2 restriction means that running 'mvn compile
-Dtest=false' will now report test failures, since no test called
'false' will be found. Instead, we can run 'mvn compile -DskipTests'.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
202 669 5907