openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrick Linskey" <plins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r618834 - in /openjpa/branches/1.0.x: openjpa-kernel/src/main/java/org/apache/openjpa/event/ openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/org/apache/openjpa/persistence/callbacks/ openjpa-persistence-jdbc/src/test/java/org/apache/openjpa/pe
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 07:44:41 GMT
There is a TCK test; it was failing in trunk.

And of course the TCK is the same; we don't include the TCK in svn, so
it's the same one that's on my machine.

And I ported the tests to the branch first; the test cases failed in
the branch until I applied the source patch.

Hmm.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey