openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Bohmann <bernd.bohm...@atanion.com>
Subject Re: 1.0.2 maven stage:copy issue
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2008 20:23:31 GMT
Hello Patrick,

the maven super pom has a profile for this.

http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-the-pom.html

This is activated if you are using the maven-release-plugin or you can
activate the profile with the property -DperformRelease=true

An other option would be to add the source and javadoc plugin to the
openjpa release profile or a new profile. The javadoc plugin in version
2.3 has some problems with multi-module builds. Please use the 2.2
version see:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MJAVADOC-137

Or specified on command line

mvn source:jar org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-javadoc-plugin:2.2:jar

Regards

Bernd