openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Thakur <rahul.thakur.xd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compilation errors on trunk
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 00:58:59 GMT

And this happens when Maven attempts to build OpenJPA JDBC module

<snip>
[INFO]
[INFO] Building OpenJPA JPA JDBC
[INFO] task-segment: [clean, install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [clean:clean]
[INFO] Deleting directory C:\oss\openjpa\openjpa-persistence-jdbc\target
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] Compiling 65 source files to
C:\oss\openjpa\openjpa-persistence-jdbc\target\classes
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] Not compiling test sources
[INFO] [antrun:run {execution: default}]
[INFO] Executing tasks
java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
</snip>