openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From David Ezzio <dez...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r619009 - /openjpa/trunk/openjpa-persistence-jdbc/pom.xml
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 19:38:11 GMT
Hi Craig,

Since the current property setting for this file is "as-is", the checked
in line endings are whatever is on the client.  Apparently, in the
course of my editing, I changed them for this pom.xml from Unix to DOS,
and when I checked it in, that is why every line was reported as
changed.  Mike brought it to my attention, and I rechecked it in with
the original Unix line endings (once again every line changed.)

However, its EOL property remains unchanged.  I'll be happy to change
it, as soon as I know what EOL value text files should have.

David