openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Pinaki Poddar" <ppod...@bea.com>
Subject RE: Compilation errors on trunk
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 00:17:30 GMT
Likely cause:
JDK 1.6 is active

Likely resolution:
Switch to JDK 1.5

-----Original Message-----
From: Rahul Thakur [mailto:rahul.thakur.xdev3@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 6:15 PM
To: dev@openjpa.apache.org
Subject: Compilation errors on trunk

Greetings,

I come back to trunk now and then again, hoping it would compile and I
can take the newest of updates for a spin. But it never does :'(

So, could any one please tell us (me and other lurkers like me'self):
1)  How are you guys building the trunk? Are you using Maven? May be a
quick README in SVN would help.
2)  The 1.1.0-snapshot publishing the Apache Snapshots repo doesn't
seems to be working.

I am attaching the log that I see when I run 'mvn clean install' from
the root project.

Appreciate any help.

Rahul