openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: how to tell openjpa to not worry about non-entity abstract superclasses of entities
Date Fri, 29 Feb 2008 17:25:00 GMT

On Feb 29, 2008, at 12:13 PM, Patrick Linskey wrote:

>> How can I tell OpenJPA to ignore it?
>
> Don't ask OpenJPA to enhance it.
>
> How are you invoking the enhancer? It sounds like you're either
> specifying a list of classes to enhance, including the new superclass,
> or you're specifying nothing, and the new superclass is listed in your
> persistence.xml.

Well, I do it this way in my ant build :

     <target name="openjpa:enhance" depends="common-build.compile">
         <taskdef name="openjpac" classpathref="compile.classpath"
classname="org.apache.openjpa.ant.PCEnhancerTask" />

         <openjpac>
             <config propertiesFile="src/main/resources/META-INF/
persistence.xml" />
             <classpath refid="compile.classpath" />
             <fileset dir="src/main/java">
                 <include name="**/model/**/*.java" />
                 <exclude name="**/model/util/*.java" />
             </fileset>
         </openjpac>
     </target>

and I took it out :

pthbbbbbb:trunk geir$ cd src/main/resources/META-INF/
pthbbbbbb:META-INF geir$ grep AbstractControlledListItem persistence.xml
<!--    <class>com.joost.model.codes.AbstractControlledListItem</
class> -->
pthbbbbbb:META-INF geir$

yet still I get that notification.

geir