openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Hans J. Prueller" <hans.pruel...@gmx.net>
Subject ant enhance task documentation in 1.0.1
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 09:40:01 GMT
hi all,

somehow the enhancement task for ant changed between 0.9.7 and 1.0.x -
the explanation in the openJPA docs
is not very detailed, at least because enhancing with the current 1.0.x
release using an ant task as decribed in
the docs doesn't work for me - enhancing always fails with an "Invalid
Argument Exception: class not found..." error....

could you please provide a more detailed example of enhancing via ant
task in  the docs? I'm blocked to
upgrade from 0.9.7 to 1.0.x because I do not succeed in getting the
enhancer to work with the current relase!!!

regards,
hans

Ing. Hans J. PrĂ¼ller, B.Sc. (Hons)
http://hanzz.zapto.org