openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Hans J. Prueller" <hans.pruel...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Ant Enhancer Task not working after upgrading 0.9.7 to 1.0.1
Date Sat, 09 Feb 2008 08:07:34 GMT
Mike,

thank you for your hint but that doesn't change anything - I already
tried that and tried it again now. Perhaps the complete error message
helps to identify the problem:

enhance:
 [openjpac] 375  lbsims  INFO   [main] openjpa.Tool - No targets were
given.  Running on all classes in your persistent classes list, or all
metadata files in classpath directories if you have not listed your
persistent classes.  Use -help to display tool usage information.
 [openjpac] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.lbslogics.ims.model.Visit
 [openjpac]     at serp.util.Strings.toClass(Strings.java:211)
 [openjpac]     at serp.util.Strings.toClass(Strings.java:140)
 [openjpac]     at serp.bytecode.BCClass.getType(BCClass.java:565)
 [openjpac]     at
org.apache.openjpa.enhance.PCEnhancer.<init>(PCEnhancer.java:240)
 [openjpac]     at
org.apache.openjpa.enhance.PCEnhancer.run(PCEnhancer.java:4344)
 [openjpac]     at
org.apache.openjpa.ant.PCEnhancerTask.executeOn(PCEnhancerTask.java:89)

any Ideas?????

regards,
HANS