openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject how to tell openjpa to not worry about non-entity abstract superclasses of entities
Date Fri, 29 Feb 2008 13:48:20 GMT
After a bit of refactoring, I have a set of entity classes that have a
common abstract ancestor.  This ancestor has nothing JPA-ish about it.

However, when I run the enhancer (v1.0.2) I get :

  [openjpac] 1003  pu  WARN   [main] openjpa.Enhance - Type "class
com.joost.model.codes.AbstractControlledListItem" has no metadata;
enhancing as persistence aware. If you intended for "class
com.joost.model.codes.AbstractControlledListItem" to be persistence-
capable, then this means that OpenJPA could not find any metadata for
"class com.joost.model.codes.AbstractControlledListItem". This can
happen if the directory containing your metadata is not in your
CLASSPATH, or if your metadata files are not named properly. See the
documentation on metadata placement for more information.

How can I tell OpenJPA to ignore it?

geir