openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Dick" <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can not compile OpenJPA
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2007 10:20:40 GMT
Hi Miro,

Are there any nested exceptions? Derby is attempting to create the
openjpa-persistence-jdbc/target/database/openjpa-derby-database directory
but something went wrong. It's hard to tell what happened without the nested
exception from Derby.

If the nested exception isn't printed when you run the command you can try
looking in the openjpa-persistence-jdbc/target/surfire-reports directory.
There should be a TEST-???.xml file for the failing testcase. That has more
information.

I'm not sure what you mean regarding the sub projects. Looking at
trunk/pom.xml it looks like everything should be included when you use jdk
5.
. . .
    <modules>
        <module>openjpa-lib</module>
        <module>openjpa-kernel</module>
        <module>openjpa-jdbc</module>
        <module>openjpa-xmlstore</module>
        <module>openjpa-all</module>
        <module>openjpa-project</module>
        <module>openjpa-integration</module>
    </modules>
    <profiles>
        <profile>
            <id>jdk1.5</id>
            <activation>
                <jdk>1.5</jdk>
            </activation>
            <modules>
                <module>openjpa-lib-5</module>
                <module>openjpa-persistence</module>
                <module>openjpa-persistence-jdbc</module>
                <module>openjpa-kernel-5</module>
                <module>openjpa-jdbc-5</module>
                <module>openjpa-examples</module>
            </modules>